About the Sk8pole Land Paddle
The Mechanics of Our Sk8Pole Land Paddle
The connection your land paddle tip has with the ground determines your land paddle experience. Think about it. How many strokes do you do in a session? 300? 1000?
The Sk8pole Land Paddle works so well, we provide a 30 Day 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
Sk8pole land paddle was designed with the user experience being the primary focus. Our land paddling engineers knew that the current land paddles available needed to be improved. We applied the laws of nature and designed the best, most affordable land paddle on the market!
Our sk8pole truly mimics the feel of the water version of the sport. Think about it–you don’t push “down” on a water paddle; you pull it and push it with a horizontal force. Unlike other land paddles, the Sk8pole’s tip allows you to do the same. Your focus is on working out your chest, abs, and back by pushing and pulling–not killing your shoulders because you have to push down so hard to keep it from slipping!
Better tip. Better grip.
Consider the mechanics involved with the motion of a foot. No design is better than mother nature! This is why the SK8pole outperforms all the other land paddles. Like a foot, it doesn’t require advanced thought of how it should be placed on the ground–it adjusts to the placement by the user. Furthermore, the surface area ground contact is much greater than other land paddles. This allows for the user to exert less downward force per stroke. It’s the ultimate ease of use and truly has a similar feel as paddles used in the water version of the sport.
New land paddlers will love it because there is no learning curve. Just plant it and go!
Other Land Paddles Fall Short in 5 Key Attributes
- Hard to Use – You have to position the land paddle perfectly on the ground for every single stroke, or it can slip.
- Hard to Transport – Their length makes them inconvenient to transport in a car, store in class, the office, etc.
- Overpriced – Our product is offered at a more competitive price and includes a money back guarantee.
- Painful – The rigid, repetitive impact of paddling against concrete goes directly to the shoulders and elbows.
- They Are Not Kid Friendly – Too heavy and too long.
The Sk8pole Fixes All 5 Problems!
Unique Pusher Tip
- Mimics Nature – Engineered to mimic the efficiency of a race horse’s foot.
- Absorbs the Shock – The stress is transferred to the activity damping system in the pusher tip.
- Grips the Ground – This makes it super easy to use. No learning curve here!
- Lightweight – Total weight is 1.8 lbs!
- Kid Friendly – Adjustable from 6’4″ to 2’9″.
- Easily Stored and Transported – Think about transporting a 6-7 foot pole. Now think about one that collapses to 2-3 ft. Yeah, you get it.
Watch this introduction video to learn more about the Sk8pole Land Paddle
What is the Price of Sk8pole Land Paddles?
Lowest in the Market!
We offer a 30 day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on land paddles!Buy Now!